Flashtrek Fans: The Resurrection!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FLASHTREK FANS FORUM!

Go down

FLASHTREK FANS FORUM! Empty FLASHTREK FANS FORUM!

Post by Psilent Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:00 pm

Hello, everyone!

Many of you will know me as the young boy that would post regularly on SS and DW's forums, amongst others. I went by the name of Gamerang. I was the one who came up with the idea for the, unfortunately abandoned, Flashtrek: Dark Horizons.

You may be wondering 'what is this forum all about?'. If you're here, it's probably because you're a fan of/have played Flashrek: Broken Mirror by Vex Xiang or one of its off-shoot productions. When Vex Xiang first published the game he brought with it a forum; vexxiang.com . After nearly a decade however, the forum closed and took with it a large portion of the Flashtrek Fans community. Other forums such as those of Dondon, Darkwing and SilverShadows have long since died.

The purpose of this forum then is to at least reignite the old fan base! Once there was a time when fans would contribute new ideas, produce new projects and discuss topics until they could discuss no more. If you are nostalgic about those days, or simply want to be part of a new online community, then sign up and get involved!

Have fun,
Praetor Kor

Psilent
Administrator

https://undergroundhiphop.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum